Professional dancers of Tango Argentino, they stand out by an elegant, pure, refined, explosive and expressive style
– Soloists of the “Tango X 2” Company of Miguel Angel Zotto.
– Soloists of the “Pasiones” Company of Adrian Aragon and Erica Boaglio.
– Protagonists of the Performance Dreams of Tango with “the Solisti di Ennio Morricone”.
– Protagonists of the show “Momenti di Tango” by the Almatanz Company of Raffaele Paganini and Luigi Matelletta.
– Choreographers, Coaches and dancers of the Argentine Tango specialty in the Rai Transmission “Dancing with the Stars” 2014 – 2017.
They represented the Argentine Tango and its culture in the world sharing the stage together with internationally renowned artists such as “the Solists of the” Cirque du Soleil “,” the Bolshoi Soloists “,” The Oscar winner Luis Bacalov “,” The Orchestra by Ennio Morricone “,” Juan Carlos Copes “and” Carla Fracci “among many other exponents of art and dance in general.
Winners of the “Nutcracker 2016 Gold” Prize at the International Festival of Dance and Dances Italy.
Actuality they are called to spread the Argentine Tango and its culture in the most prestigious Shows, Events, Festivals and TV broadcasts all over the world representing the new generation of artists of this impressive, rich and popular Argentinian folk dance.